We are proud to offer you a 3 in 1 package by proposing a complete end of the line solution:
• Palletizing and material handling solutions
• Custom design project based on your specific needsSolutech offers turnkey project management, we have the expertise and knowledge to perform complete system integrations by:• Analyzing your specific needs and technical requirements
• Designing the system with our engineering recommendations
• Manufacturing the machineries
• Offering the FAT, factory acceptance tests at our premises before shipment
• Offering complete integration into your existing line, including the modifications of the existing installation if needed
• Installing and integrating your new line
Conception and design
Machine Shop and Welding
All Solutech steel structures are painted with powder coat paint applied electro-statically. This paint does not generate any COV, which is the principal cause of SMOG above cities. At Solutech we use all our talent in order to improve our environmental situation. Our expert team believes the electrostatic powder application is the best method to paint industrial equipment.
The advantages of this technology are: absence of solvent, durability, and the resistance to impact and decoloration.
At Solutech, all steel components are sand blasted, then electro-statically painted. Lastly, the components are put in the oven to cook, ensuring stability and durability. During all the process, every single machine pass our internal QC process by one of our engineers.
Solutech supports its clientele with a team of electro-mechanics. We are proud of our systems and offer service at the level of your expectations.We also have a network of distributors that will support the equipment wherever you might be located in north, central or south America.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us! Our team will direct you towards the best possible solution.