Ideal for unstable or overweight pallet loads, the SRT series uses a rotary tower attached to a 20” powered pre stretch carriage which rotates around a stationary pallet load on the floor. In addition to maximizing film usage with the pre-stretch carriage, these machines are ideal for situations that require frequent floor cleaning since they don’t have a large foot print.
Should you be looking for certain options, be sure to inform us. If you are looking for something not included in our current list, we will design it to meet your needs.
Built to last, this machine will wrap 30 to 40 pallets per hour.
• Structural steel construction for unbeatable life durability
• Installation of this machine is done with a column in the back fixed to the floor, requiring less space.
• With a capacity to pre-stretch film up to 300%, this machine allows increased film savings and a lesser environmental foot print than manually wrapped loads.
• Solutech’s unique 20” powered pre-stretch film carriage with automatic top thread system facilitates ease of film threading for the operator and eliminates premature wear of conventional carriage gates over the years. Additionally, it offers higher pre-stretch efficiency in the long run.
• Electronically controlled film compensation systems providing equal tension all around the pallets load and on the corners by the stretch film.
• Non-proprietary parts commercially available ensures quick re-start.
• 3 year warranty on all parts; lifetime warranty on compound pre-stretch rollers.